BIBIPOP Gluten Free Menu, Options & Review
If you’re looking for gluten-free options at a Korean restaurant, BIBIPOP has you covered. With a variety of dishes and ingredients, BIBIPOP offers a diverse and flavorful gluten-free menu. In this article, we’ll explore the options available and review the experience of dining at BIBIPOP.
Introduction to BIBIPOP
BIBIPOP is a Korean restaurant that offers a modern take on traditional Korean cuisine. They have locations in New York City and Northern Virginia. Their menu features a variety of Korean dishes, including bibimbap, kimchi fried rice, Korean fried chicken, and more.
Gluten is a protein found in wheat, barley, and rye. People with celiac disease, gluten sensitivity, or wheat allergy cannot consume gluten without experiencing adverse reactions. Gluten-free diets exclude all sources of gluten.
BIBIPOP’s Gluten-Free Menu
BIBIPOP offers a dedicated gluten-free menu that includes a range of appetizers, entrees, and sides. Here are some of the highlights:
- Mandu: steamed dumplings filled with vegetables and meat
- Kimchi Pancake: savory pancake made with kimchi and rice flour
- Banchan: a variety of small dishes, including marinated vegetables and pickled fruits
- Bibimbap: a rice bowl topped with vegetables, protein, and spicy sauce
- Kimchi Fried Rice: fried rice with kimchi, egg, and vegetables
- Korean Fried Chicken: crispy fried chicken with sweet and spicy sauce
- Japchae: sweet potato glass noodles with vegetables and meat
- Tofu Soup: soft tofu soup with seafood or beef
- Spicy Cucumber Salad: thinly sliced cucumbers in a spicy dressing
Reviewing the Experience
I visited BIBIPOP’s location in New York City and was impressed with their gluten-free menu. The restaurant had a modern and stylish atmosphere, with ample seating and attentive service.
I started with the mandu, which were delicious and satisfying. The kimchi pancake was crispy and flavorful, and the banchan provided a nice variety of tastes and textures.
For my entree, I chose the bibimbap, which was served in a hot stone bowl. The rice was perfectly cooked and the vegetables were fresh and crunchy. The spicy sauce added a nice kick of flavor without being overwhelming.
I also tried the kimchi fried rice, which was a standout dish. The combination of kimchi, egg, and vegetables made for a tasty and filling meal.
Overall, I highly recommend BIBIPOP for anyone looking for gluten-free Korean cuisine. The restaurant offers a diverse and flavorful menu, and the atmosphere and service are top-notch.
BIBIPOP is a great option for anyone looking for gluten-free Korean cuisine. With a variety of dishes and ingredients, the restaurant offers a satisfying and flavorful dining experience. Whether you’re a fan of bibimbap, kimchi fried rice, or Korean fried chicken, BIBIPOP has something for everyone.